Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some for the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a complete collection of services not seeking add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent my idea, but when they begin a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent a product, but it was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or patent a product the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to take the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.